Last updated: 26/12/2019
1. INTRODUCTORY STATEMENT
SK Security takes the privacy and confidentiality of your personal data very seriously and is committed to protecting your personal data.
2. IMPORTANT INFORMATION
– you declare your consent for us processing your personal data for contacting purposes and for providing you with our Services;
– you declare your consent for us processing your personal data for internal administrative and business reasons; and
– you are deemed notified of such processing.
If you do not agree with the processing of your personal data, please do not provide us with your personal data via the Website.
SK Security is based in Kyiv, Ukraine.
Services are not intended for children under 16, and we do not knowingly collect data from children. Users must be at least 16 years old or older to request any of our Services.
3. PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We only collect personal data from you that is necessary for us to allow you to use our Website, our Services, or to get in contact with us.
Examples of personal data that we may collect from you are the following:
– full name;
– record of communication;
– email address;
– phone number; and
We keep a record of your communication with us to make sure that we address all your needs and to provide you with an excellent service. We may use your email address to inform you about our Services, changes, or improvements.
By completing the contact form on the Website, you consent to SK Security processing your name, email address, and your question or message. If you contact us directly (by email, telephone or letter), we will process your personal data and the content of this correspondence.
When using our Website, we may collect, e.g., the following information about you:
– login information;
– the frequency and duration of your Website visits;
– search information;
– internet protocol address; and
All of the above-collected information is used for organizational, administrative and internal reasons. We do not provide this information to third parties, except as required by law.
4. MAIN PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
– to respond to your inquiries;
– to provide you with our Services;
– to operate, provide, improve, and maintain our Website; and
– for other administrative and internal business purposes.
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it. If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you, and we will explain the legal basis, which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by the applicable law.
5. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
SK Security uses a variety of security measures to keep your personal data protected from unauthorized access and disclosure. SK Security processes your personal data on the following principles:
– Fairness and lawfulness: we process your personal data only after obtaining your consent for the processing, and for a determined specific purpose;
– Transparency: we process your personal data in a transparent manner, and only with your knowledge;
– Purpose limitation: your personal data is processed within the purposes outlined above;
– Data minimization: we only process your personal data to the extent that it is actually needed to achieve the processing purposes;
– Accuracy: we ensure that your personal data is accurate and kept up to date;
– Storage limitation: your personal data will be processed for the limited period of 5 years if no other contractual obligations with you or any applicable law allow a longer time period;
– Integrity and confidentiality: we secure your personal data with suitable organizational and technical measures; and
– Accountability: we will be responsible for and be able to demonstrate compliance with the above-mentioned principles.
6. ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Only a limited number of our employees who are responsible for the maintenance of the Website and for customer relations have access to your personal data.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
You may exercise certain rights regarding your information.
In particular, you have the following rights:
– the right to obtain any information about processed personal data;
– the right to access your personal data;
– the right to withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data;
– the right to correct and erase your personal data;
– the right to be aware of any correction or erasure of your personal data, restriction of processing, and recipients of your personal data;
– the right of data portability;
– the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing; and
– the right to lodge a complaint with a competent data protection authority.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
You can learn more and complete your requests to exercise data rights by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A cookie is a small text file that is downloaded onto your ‘terminal equipment’ (e.g., a computer or smartphone) when you access the Website. It allows the Website to recognize your device and store some information about your preferences or past actions.
As you interact with our Website, we may automatically collect technical data about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns. We collect this data by using cookies and other similar technologies.
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are erased when you close your browser. Persistent cookies remain on your device for a predefined period.
Our lawful grounds for using cookies are:
– the necessity for the provision of our Services; and
– legitimate interests in traffic analysis.
You can manage and disable cookie settings at any time. Furthermore, you may manage your cookie settings in your browser settings at any time. Please keep in mind that simply disabling all cookies or all of our cookies in your browser settings may lead to certain sections or features of our Website not working.
9. DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use our best efforts not to disclose any confidential information to third parties. The SK Security Website maintains a secure site, but you should know that computer use may be monitored by third parties such as network administrators, employers, internet providers, and operation system & internet browser vendors, and, thus, we cannot guarantee the security of information you post online. You disclose all information online at your own risk. Please remember that this Website may be hosted outside your home country, and your email communications to us may be directed to a server that is hosted outside your home country. Communications over the Internet may not be secure.
As a principle, we do not share your personal data with any third parties, unless necessary based on contractual reasons or by law. In this regard, we may share your personal data only to the following parties:
– Different branches of SK Security, in case this transfer is required for the provision of our Services in line with the predetermined purpose.
– Third-party service providers to which SK Security outsourced certain processing activities. In any case, they are limited to processing your personal data in accordance with our instructions. If necessary, we will conclude a data processing agreement with the same based on which they are obliged to comply with all obligations required by the applicable data protection legislation.
– With the public authorities, if necessary, under the applicable law.
10. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
11. DATA RETENTION
Usually, we process your personal data for a limited period of 5 years if no other contractual obligations with you or any applicable law allow a longer time period.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
In some circumstances, you can ask us to delete your data.
12. MAIN PROCESSING ACTIVITIES
Your personal data that we process may be transferred and stored outside the European Economic Area. Such data may also be processed by employees outside the European Economic Area, who work for us or for one of our suppliers. This includes employees who deal, among other things, with the execution of orders, processing of payment requisites, and provision of support services.
13. CONTACT DETAILS
In the event you prefer to contact us by post, you can do so on the following address:4 Muzeyny Provulok, Kyiv 01001, Ukraine.