On 6 November 2019, the IV-th Corporate Security Conference was held in Kyiv, Ukraine. The event was organized by the law firm “Sayenko Kharenko” with the support of the “Association of Corporate Security Professionals of Ukraine” (ACSP). The program of the event included the following sessions:
- Session 1: “Corruption and Business Security” (moderator – Anna Derevyanko, Executive Director at European Business Association).
- Session 2: “Business CEO and Security Management” (moderator – Sergey Pogrebnoy, partner at Sayenko Kharenko, ACSP Chairman, ASIS Ukraine Chapter Chairman).
- Session 3: “Security Industry” (moderator – Ivan Herasymovych, Risk and Security Director at Smart Holding, Board Member of the ACSPU, ASIS Ukraine Chapter Member).
- Session 4: “Innovation and Technologies in Security” (moderator – Viktor Panchak, ASIS Ukraine Chapter Vice-Chairman, General Director at LLC “SK Security”, ACSP member).
Around 400 participants attended the Conference, including business owners, board members, CEOs, heads of departments of corporations, heads of security and legal departments, forensic and compliance officers, representatives of law enforcement agencies, members of the diplomatic staff, foreign associations delegates, public officers and the members of the Ukrainian Parliament.
LLC SK Security was an Exclusive Partner of Session 4, where the company’s General Director Viktor Panchak moderated a panel discussion.
Around thirty international guests from the U.S., Canada, England, Ireland, France, Israel, Poland, Romania and other countries attended the Conference as Honorable Guests. The attendees had
a chance to directly engage with each other, as well as with the Key Note Speakers from the outside of Ukraine:
- Yvan De Mesmaeker, Secretary General of the European Corporate Security Association – ECSA.
- Gavin Henderson, Vice President Regional Security Europe & Eurasia, MASTERCARD, Belgium.
- Gabriel Badea, President of the Federation of Security Services of Romania.
- Daniel Stoddard, Special Agent of the Federal Bureau of Investigations, USA.
- Ronald Binkofski, President, Central and Eastern Europe, “HONEYWELL”.
- Ulugbek Saidvaliev, R&D Director at “BLER SYSTEMS Ltd.” (Israel).
- Jakub Kozak, Regional Sales Manager, East Central Europe at “GENETEC, Inc.” (Canada).
LLC SK Security is open for any cooperation and we are looking forward to continuous partnership in the future!